Follow Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Paper Pennants

One of the fun things I have been enjoying making recently is paper pennants. I have made them for birthdays, baby showers, weddings, retirement parties, and even retail booths. They are fun and add just the right amount of personalization to any setting!

This also happens to be one of the things I am the WORST at taking pictures of when I am done, so I have very few pictures to share with you... sorry!
When using an individuals name, I like to make the pennants in pieces, then you can use the name latter somewhere else. For instance, I took Nathaniel's name out of the happy birthday set below and it hangs in his room as a wall decor. It is very cute, and so him!


I know that these are fun and simple, but if you find yourself in a place where you need one made for you I would love to help you out, please just leave me a message or send me an Etsy convo!

No comments:

Post a Comment