Follow Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday's Treasure Sale!

Tuesday's Treasure Sale!!

With life the way it is, I have decided that some of my treasures need to find new homes, and to help them on their journey I am going to feature one item each week and put it on SALE on Tuesday!

Today's Featured Item is:

Queen Size Quilt, Purple Pin Wheel Pattern

This beauty is a tri shade lavender Pin Wheel Pattern Queen Sized Quilt. This quilt is brand new and has never been used.

It has a hand pieced, machine sewn top, and is machine quilted.

The backing is solid white, and there is a thin layer of 100% cotton batting between the top and back.

I think this pattern is fun and whimsical, and would make a great addition to your home!

This fabulous quilt would usually sell for $240.00 in my shop, but for THIS WEEK ONLY, it is on sale for $200.00! (standard shipping rate of $18.00 will be added to purchase price, unless you are local and wish to pick it up from me directly! Please message me for this option prior to purchase so I can change the settings!)

This is a one of a kind piece... once it's gone it's gone so don't miss out!!

Go HERE to purchase this great quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment