Follow Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Hair Pretties

I have been on a creative kick around here!

The kids have been sick, therefore we have been stuck inside, and I needed a project that was easy to set down and pick back up again so.....


 I tried this idea for Pin Wheel Hair Clips...


Aren't they JUST PERFECT for summer???


I think they will be adorable and Audrey has already claimed some as her own!


This fabric combo is Audrey's favorite, the pink has butterflies AND glitter on it, what little girl won't like that?

After I played with these for a while I worked on another order for a local boutique that carries my hair pretties....


But of course I over created (what can I say, I was in a mood!) so some of these will be hitting the Etsy shop soon too! The rest of them can be found at Fairyscape right here in Los Osos!


While I WILL be putting these in the shop soon, if you see anything you would like please leave a comment and I will get back to you ASAP :)

The summer Pin Wheel Clips will be $5.50 + shipping
And the treasures in the basket range from $3.75 to $6.00 (the sets) + shipping

What have you been creating recently???

No comments:

Post a Comment